Sunday, March 19, 2006

So the new position is going as well as can be expected... I've had to adjust my sleep schedule somewhat, and I've done some adjustments on my afternoon broadcast, but all-in-all things are going as well as can be expected.

Granted, I was plenty sad to see my boss go, but I'm happy that the president of the company has chosen our sales manager to run the station. He's had experience doing the job, and he's another person I feel totally comfortable talking to.

Asides from that, basketball is FINALLY over! Not to knock it, but i was getting a little burned out on basketball. Now I have a couple months of recovery time before the start of baseball season. Of course, now I have my brackets to keep track of! I think I did pretty well the first two rounds!

My thoughts and prayers going out to Susan, who's got a big decision to make on Tuesday. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you, sweetie!

Also want to welcome new freinds checking out the blog... Adam, Stacy, the afore-mentioned Susan and Lisa. Anyone else I missed... OOPS!

Stay safe and stay warm, my friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you Gonzaga.....damn you!

Jackrabit1 said...

Hee heee! I got em picked for the final four!

Adam Morrison=Long lost son of Firefighter Johnny Gage from "Emergency?"

Anonymous said...

Adam Morrison cried like a little bitch when they lost. Now THAT was funny.