Friday, March 14, 2008

Home-bound

The nice thing about the State tournament is that it "absolves" you from actually doing other work! So I'm home this morning in my PJs.

Don't worry, I'm not going to be a complete bum. I just needed sleep considering I finally signed off after 11 last night and got home from work at about 2:30 this morning. But I'll check in before heading back to Sioux Falls, where I'll have two games today...

Tri-Valley vs. Lennox (FM 103.1), 2:45 p.m.

Madison vs. Sisseton (AM 1390), 8:45 p.m.

What a game last night between Madison and Lennox! An old-fashioned "back door" play ala Princeton vs. UCLA (95 NCAAs) gave Madison the win! And great performances by White and Fiegen as well as Vlastuin from Lennox. All three players are Division-One bound (White and Fiegen to SDSU in a couple of years, Vlastuin to Drake next year). The fans definitely got their money's worth last night!

Jeff Larson was right... it was the game of the tournament!

No comments: