Sunday, May 25, 2008

So far, so good...

Haven't dropped dead of that heart attack yet, Jesse!

Well, instead of going and getting drunk last night or chomping down on a Pizza Hut pizza (my kryptonite), I talked with friends, vented, cried, and otherwise took pleasure in their company, both in person and via the telephone.

Believe it or not, all of them have come to the same conclusion... she's not worth my time, my emotions, or my love. I'm better off without her. My friend Susie, said it best when she asked me if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with someone that 1) Is too stupid to understand when something is said in the heat of the moment and 2)Throws 5th-grade insults at you. The answer is no

I begged, I groveled, I balwed. But in the end she was just too immature and stupid to know what true sorrow is and to discover the grace of forgiveness. Which is fine... She'll end up one of those bitter old women who'll never know the pleasure of unconditional love or family. That's her choice.

But as for giving up my fitness program? Hell no! If anything, I want to get REALLY healthy, show myself off and make Jesse choke on her bile. THAT would be the ultimate payback!

No comments: