Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where the Hell did I go?

So it's been a while since I've posted on this blog. And I took more than my fair share of ribbing for it... Where'd you go? Why aren't you keeping up with the blogging?

My explanation... I got burned out.

To be honest, I just didn't feel like posting. I was exhausted from the basketball season and I needed a break. Plus, I was spending quite a bit of time on Facebook-or as I call it, the "Crack Cocaine" of the Internet!

And there was a lot of stuff I could have written about... the bailouts, the shutting down of KAUR next month, the Swee' Pea. But I chose to take it easy and stop to smell the flowers.

Until someone (or some people) took a turd in the flower bed.

So I'm back. For how long, I don't know. But I'm going to use this thing to smack some sense into people that are acting like the proverbial chickens with their heads cut off... whether they like it or not.

Because I'm sick of the bullshit drama. If I want drama, I'll watch Netflix.

No comments: