Monday, February 09, 2009

Two women...

Two women I know celebrated birthdays today.

The first woman has been incredibly supportive of me in my life... I guess you could say she's been like a mother to me! ;) She's always been there for me, in both the good times and in the not-so-hot times. And on top of that, she's a great person to talk to.

The other "woman" was like a train-wreck in my life. Deceptive, manipulative, condescending, you name it. This "thing" jerked me around so many times emotionally that I now have a shell built up around my heart that may take a very long time to break down. I felt as though I was never good enough, smart enough, and she never did anything to counter those feelings. And then there's the whole wish of me to die in a fire thing.

So guess who I'm wishing happy birthday to today? And guess which one can burn in Hell?

No comments: