Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'M NOT SICK!

One of the salespeople at the station told me that some of the older residents of Madison have been asking if I was sick. I guess they saw my weight loss and my lack of hair and made assumptions.

I'm here to assure all of you that no, I'm not sick. I don't have cancer. I am very much healthy and feeling better than I have ever felt in my adult life.

As for the bald head... I like it.. I look 10 years younger so I'm gonna keep the look for a while. Actually, I look better now than I did when I WAS 23!

So please, spread the word...

I'M NOT SICK!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your not sick, and congrats on the weight loss. I know it is not easy!

BTW, just looked at KJAM's website, and I am wondering what male beverages are. Sounds a little sexist to me, lol!
DRK

Jackrabit1 said...

You'll have to point that out to me... my typically male brain seems to have missed it!