Thursday, August 07, 2008

Random things...

This has been one of the more eventful weeks, to be sure!

State Amateur Baseball is underway. Tomorrow is going to be a test of endurance. Two games in Mitchell, then roar to Dells to host araoke. Yikes! I'll be sleeping good that night!

Congratulations to two of my cousins. One is a new mother, while another his girlfriend are now engaged. Perhaps I'll make it to THAT wedding! LOL

No comment from you-know-who... but then again, I blocked her address from my main e-mails too. OOPSIE! Guess I get the last word after all!

Kinda tough in the marriage department for a couple of friends of mine as they're going through or just starting divorces. It's a bummer, but when the divorce rate in the US is hovering around 50%, the averages are sure to play out sooner or later!

I'm starting to think about another vacation. Especially after the diaster that was Chicago and with you-know-who. I'm thinking of either heading out to the Black Hills for a week, or taking a tour of Door County and visiting relatives. Last time I saw Steve and Chloe was Grandpa Hendrickson's funeral 10 years ago. That's WAY too damn long! I'm making it a point to take a week off after basketball and a week off after football to give myself a chance to refresh and recharge my batteries. That way I'm not so damn cranky all the time!

Took a trip to the Sioux Empire Fair to see Little Big Town and Jake Owen. Jake was excellent, LBT was a bit off. But then one of their leads was sick so that can throw you off. But I had a good time and it was a blast hanging out with my brother Mark. I haven't had a chance to do that too much lately.

Nothing yet in terms of prospects in the dating horizon. I WOULD like to get married and have a family BEFORE I'm too old to remember any of it! LOL

That's about it for now. Stay Groovy!

No comments: