Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ghosts...

It seems more and more I'm being visited by ghosts. Not the fake ones like in "Scooby Doo" or the ones in "Ghostbusters" (kick-ass movie, by the way!), but rather the people in my life I figured were off and gone.

Rather amazing... even though I hadn't seen these people, much less TALKED to them in several years, it's almost like time has stood still.

And it has me confused, because I know I caused some of them pain and anguish... and the fact they want anything to do with me is simply amazing. And some want even more.

It reminds me of the song by .38 special... "A heart needs a second chance"... yeah, cheesy 80's pop I know... but it's from the Van Zant family (as in Lynard Skynard Van Zant), so BACK OFF!

Question is, can I convince myself that I deserve a second chance?

No comments: