Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Guess I touched a nerve!

Wow... I've been accused of not having any "journalistic integrity!" That's a first for me!

As you know I lit off on a touchy subject yesterday about "uber-punishment" and the need for forgiveness, or at least giving a CHANCE for forgiveness. In my haste to get this entry done, I made a faux pas and I got ripped a new one for it.

In the words of Steve Martin, "EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!"

You don't have to agree with me, but let's set some some ground rules.

First of all, I don't claim this to be the end-all, be-all for factual information. This is purely opinion and my thoughts only. If you think I'm some journalistic grand pooh-bah, then you REALLY need a clue!

If anything, I like to think of myself a "gadfly", irritating the status quo and sparking debate. And if that rankles a few feathers of the politically correct, so be it. I don't care.

Secondly, if you wanna debate, let's debate. But hold off the name-calling and the snippy attitude. The world is mean enough already, don't you think? And if you find it to still fire off baseless, claimless insults, at least have the GUTS not to post as anonymous!

I don't claim to be a journalist and I NEVER claimed to be a personality! Just ask my mom! LOL

No comments: