Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bringing out the worst in me...

You know how you can be a totally cool and even-tempered person one minute, then become a complete jerk the next? It's happened to me.

Usually it's due to certain people in my life. Whether it's because they've hurt me or whatever, I become a first-rate ay-hole whenever I'm around them.

It's not pretty... It's not right... but it happens.

I'm not making any excuses for my behavior. I think it's a self-defense mechanism to keep myself from being hurt by these people again. Still, I should be the bigger man and not let them get to me. I guess you can call this my mea culpa.

In any case, I'm going to follow the advice of Bill O'Reilly and stay away from these negative people. I'm finally where I want to be emotionally and I don't need or want these vampires taking away from my good vibes.

Party on, Dudes!

No comments: