Thursday, July 24, 2008

As I approach B-Day...

I must be getting old... it's still a week from my birthday and I'm already getting contemplative! It always seems like I'm this way, as July 31st rolls around.

As I wrap up my 32nd year on Planet Earth, I must say it's been an interesting time.

I've made some new friends, lost some old ones.

I saw my Swee Pea grow and walk and smile while I've had fallings out with almost every member of my family at one point in time or another.

I've won awards, I've hit rock-bottom.

I've been rich, and I've been flat-ass broke.

I've fallen in love, gotten my heart shattered, and tried to put the pieces back togeher (most times unsuccessfully), and I've been pining for her.

I've been fat, I've been sick, I've been injured, I've been getting better.

I've laughed, I've cried, I've been numb.

I've traveled and I've stayed home.

Yep... defnitely one for the record books.

No comments: