1:30... in front of the KJAM Studios... The locks come off!
Such a grand number, too... 12,347!
I figure if I'm going to lose my hair, it might as well be for a good cause. Helping sick kids and their families is definitely worth a couple of hundred good karma points.
But seeing as I slept in and puttered around the house this morning, I'm REALLY late for my workout! So I'll see y'all when I get back!
Sad News, long time South Dakota politico Rolly Samp passes away
-
Very sad news, long time South Dakota attorney and Republican politico
Rolly Samp passed away on Tuesday at the age of 82. Rollyn “Rolly” Habeger
Samp, 82 ...
14 hours ago

1 comment:
Great work, Cousin Matt! Madison is lucky to have you!! I just got started reading your blog today...great work on your new exercise program!! Hope to see you soon-
The Dylla Family
Post a Comment