Saturday, May 24, 2008

Goodbye, Freak

Well, the subject of my first "Frustration Chronicles" told me she hopes I drop dead of a heart attack. Isn't that lovely.

To be honest, I'm glad I pushed it with her. She was a chicken and a coward and frankly, a waste of my time. And she nearly cost me the true thing that's near and dear to me... my friends and family.

Thanks, J****, for helping me realize that I was just another notch on your bedpost. Thanks for letting me know there are people out there who actually love and support me and that you will never be one of them.

Thanks for taking such a big burden off my mind. You're a worthless piece of garbage. You said I would have been better off sticking a knife in your heart; is that invitation still open?

Dear readers, I was only joking on that last part. Frankly, I could care less if she lives or dies. I'm just glad I didn't get AIDS from her!

No comments: